HAPPY 4th of July!!!
Here are Six Fireworks Safety Tips
Please be careful this 4th of July. Fireworks or sparklers can reach temperatures of more than 1200 degrees, which can cause third degree burns,
- LIGHT ONE firework/sparkler at a time and never relight a dud.
- BEWARE of allowing young children to play with sparklers.
- BE MINDFUL of your neighbors and pets safety.
- KEEP a fire extinguisher nearby.
- PURCHASE ONLY approved fireworks and sparklers .
- Consider attending a professional fireworks show – Unfortunately, our Key Largo 4th of July Fireworks Show has been cancelled due to Covid-19.