ALL Fire Hydrants for the Phase 9 Fire Hydrant Project have been installed!
INTENT TO AWARD
Today, September 27th, the Key Largo Fire Department declared the last of the Phase 9 fire hydrants installed by .A. LaRocco to be operational. The KLFR&EMS District is in the process of confirming the fire hydrant locations with FKAA for Phase 0 tentatively scheduled to be installed in FY 21-22.
ITB #0-001 QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
- Ethan Balsinde (10/8) : Please provide the project estimate, liquidated damages, and amount of days it will take to complete subject project.
- Liquidated damages will be negotiated with the selected vendor upon award of the project. The District expects that each prospective vendor would propose a project estimate and timeframe for completion in their submittals.
- Ricardo Gonzalez (10/16): We are trying to gather information for the upcoming project. Where should I send my questions? Like budget and bid due date…
- As specified in Section I of the ITB, all questions regarding the ITB proposal or requirements should be directed to myself or Dirk Smits at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Section IX of the ITB states that all bids on this project must be submitted by October 30, 2020. The ITB requires all prospective vendors to propose a project budget.
- Vicky Fay (10/18): Does Demand Star allow bidders the opportunity to send an electronic sealed bid even though the ITB calls for 3 sets of sealed bids to be delivered?
- The District will accept bids submitted electronically through Demand Star
- Vicky Fay (10/18): Will the locations of hydrants be changed from the locations shown in the ITB drawings?
- The locations are not expected to change. If an adjustment is required, Florida Keys Aqueduct Authority will notify the vendor of any changes when permits are issued.
- Stephanie Bruno (10/19): There is no plan sheet for Hydrant 20-03, South of Diamond Avenue and South Ruby Drive. Can a plan be provided for this location?
- After reviewing the materials uploaded to Demand Star, the Plan Sheet for Hydrant 2020-03 appears on Page 23 of 34 in the ITB packet (labeled Page 3 of 13 on the plans from Reynold’s Engineering Services).
- Stephanie Bruno (10/19): Is there a bid form to use for submission of bid pricing?
- There is no specific bid form for proposals submitted on this project.