HAPPY 4th of July!!!
KLFEMSAdmin February 27, 2020 Uncategorized 0
Here are Six Fireworks Safety Tips
Please be careful this 4th of July. Fireworks or sparklers can reach temperatures of more than 1200 degrees, which can cause third degree burns,
- LIGHT ONE firework/sparkler at a time and never relight a dud.
- BEWARE of allowing young children to play with sparklers.
- BE MINDFUL of your neighbors and pets safety.
- KEEP a fire extinguisher nearby.
- PURCHASE ONLY approved fireworks and sparklers .
- Consider attending a professional fireworks show – Unfortunately, our Key Largo 4th of July Fireworks Show has been cancelled due to Covid-19.